RECORDED: Thursday, January 26th, 2012 at 2:00pm CST
This WEBINAR will automatically begin to play and you will hear John Arnold introducing Allyson Lewis
Download the HANDOUT that goes along with the webinar, CLICK HERE.
This webinar is for entrepreneurs and moms. It is for men and women who have been successful for years. It is for educators, thought leaders, sales people, corporate executives, healthcare providers, and innovators.
WATCH THIS RECORDED WEBINAR NOW to LEARN HOW TO:
Have “MORE” TiME
Get “MORE” done in Less TiME
Clarify your “High Value Activities”
Create your 5 before 11™ list
Get rid of the clutter in your life
Complete your Unfinished Tasks
Connect with “MORE” meaning in life
This information is based on Allyson Lewis’s new book: The 7 Minute Solution: Creating a Life with Meaning 7 Minutes at a Time.
ASK THESE 7 BIG LIFE QUESTIONS:
1. What was your life like yesterday?
2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
3. What do you want most out of life?
4. What drives you?
5. Where will you be 90 days from now?
6. What do you need to stop doing?
7. What would bring you true happiness and meaning?
You can HIRE US to SPEAK for your next event.
Keynotes| Workshops | Webinars | Teleseminars
FOR MORE INFORMATION and AVAILABILITY
Contact Susan Naylor 870.897.0845
Do you want MORE out of life:
Share this link with your friends and co-workers to DOWNLOAD the handout: CLICK HERE.
WHAT WE COVERED:
1. You will learn The Philosophy of TiME and how clarifying how you allow your “I” and your “ME to influence you changes every decision you make.
2. You will learn more about the science of how your brain can be re-wired to be incredibly more productive every day – all while reducing stress.
3. You will learn the BIGGEST time management mistake Allyson made as an adult (for 25 years) and how she has corrected it over the last 6 years.
Seven Minutes, Inc. — PO Box 17284, Jonesboro, AR 72403 Phone: 870.897.0845
Allyson Lewis’ signature New Workshop is titled:
Time . Innovation . Meaningful Change . Execution
The world is changing… are you?
TiMESTRATEGIES offers proven concrete steps for prioritizing, organizing and simplifying your work in today’s over stimulated and interrupted life. This interactive workshop provides an extensive step-by-step Time Management Program with strategies for achieving results in today’s work place by offering the fundamentals for radical change.
This training communicates to executives, leaders, salespeople and entrepreneurs how implementing practical yet dynamic small steps can lead to big breakthrough results.
TiME STRATEGIES explores all the essential elements of our flagship seminar – improving your focus, exploring how the brain works, removing distraction and disorganization, completing unfinished tasks, creating written 90 day goals, and explaining how you can dramatically increase your daily productivity with one piece of paper … all delivered on-site with your corporation, association or senior leadership team.
II. The Philosophy of Time
III. The Science of Innovation
IV. The Systems for Meaningful Change
V. Your 90 day action plan for Execution
Who this program is for…
• Senior Leadership Retreats
• Corporate Teams
• Non-profit Organizations
• People with a vision to grow and achieve more
“I needed a Keynote speaker who could “deliver” for my Annual Mortgage Marketing Conference. After reading “The Seven Minute Difference”, I immediately contacted Allyson. Fortunately for me, Allyson did not ONLY meet my expectations; she far exceeded them and my attendees are still raving about the impact she has made on their lives. It is rare to find someone who can combine insightful business philosophy with real life practical experience.”
– Colin Daymude, CEO of Espleez, The Mortgage Training Academy, Author and Speaker
Our 7 Minute presentations will help you..
• Discover your purpose
• Make big life improvements through simple micro-actions
• Consistently choose success
• Exceed your customers’ expectations
• Build momentum into your business
• Have a greater sense of purpose
• Have more time for those you care for
• Achieve more of your true life goals
For scheduling information, contact Susan Naylor at 870.897.0845 or email her.