If you struggle with time management then please mark your calendar to join Allyson Lewis & Susan Naylor from The 7 Minute Life™ for this fast-paced 60 minute webinar on Thursday, May 17th, 2012 at 1:00pm EST.
Download and Print the TiME Strategies PDF (Please share this with your TEAM!)
Allyson Lewis, time strategy expert and bestselling author will give you actionable tactics to:
· Increase your daily efficiency
· Accomplish MORE by doing less
· Remove distractions and disorganization
· Complete your Unfinished Tasks
· Create written 90 days goals
· Dramatically increase your productivity with just one piece of paper
Allyson will also explore how the brain works, how to achieve meaningful change and how to identify and prioritize high value activities; all delivered in a fast-paced format.
This information is based on Allyson Lewis’s new book: The 7 Minute Solution: Creating a Life with Meaning 7 Minutes at a Time.
|Registration is open for our upcoming FREE webinar titled “TiME Strategies”. This webinar is being sponsored by Pitney Bowes.REGISTER NOW!Click here to share this link with your friends and co-workers: http://bit.ly/IZkDldWHAT WE WILL COVER:
6 TiME™ Strategies
Here are the 6 TiME™ Strategies:
1. Ask the 7 BIG Life Questions
2. You will learn about TiME™ and Limited Capacity – so you can re-think the activities you allow into your daily life.
3. Be introduced to one of the most powerful psychological insights regarding The Philosophy of TiME™ – and how clarifying how you allow your “i” and your “ME” to influence every decision you make.
4. Cutting through the NOISE of business so you can PRIORITIZE and FOCUS on your Highest Value Activities.
5. Discuss the “Science and Systems of Better Time Management” – here you will find access to how the human brain works and discover the repeatable tools, forms, checklists and systems to make your daily life more productive.
6. Discover the most talked about tool of The 7 Minute Solution – “5 before 11™“. How much more productive could you be if you created a daily written plan of action? We call this your 5 before 11™ list. This single idea can dramatically increase your productivity with a single sheet of paper.
You will have to listen to the webinar to hear Allyson’s 5 Personal Insights.
And, FINALLY … you will learn the BIGGEST time management mistake Allyson made as an adult (for 25 years) and how she has corrected it over the last 6 years.
Feel free to pass this email on.
For more information email Susan Naylor at: Susan@The7MinuteLife.com