1. In a survey conducted by our company, Seven Minutes, Inc. in 2010 , 72% of the respondents said family made life more meaningful to them.
2. Friends are amazing. In this busy world it can make sense to put even your best friends on a list so
you make sure to spend time with them. It is shocking how often we hear people say they want to have more fun in life.
3. In business it’s not about networking, it’s about building relationships. Customers want to do business with people they like and trust.
4. Regularly attempt to connect to people you would love to meet. Reach out to authors, educators, or superstars in various industries.
5. Is there a hobby you have always wanted to learn more about? Find a group in your area and make that connection.
6. By expanding your number of life connections you will instantly expand your personal link to resources, contacts and knowledge.
7. When you widen and deepen your life connections you begin to learn and grow from each one of them. This is a geometric opportunity to change your life.
We are social creatures and The 7 Minute Life™ Connection Worksheet is provided to help you become more INTENTIONAL about who you will choose to connect with. The 7 Minute Life™ Connections Worksheet has 30 spaces for names on it. Here are some suggestions for filling in those 30 spaces:
- 5 people who you already know that you would like to get to know better
- 5 people with access to resources that you don’t have
- 5 clients/customers with whom you should build a stronger connection
- 5 people who are the best in something you would like to learn more about
- 5 people you would like to reconnect with
- 5 people you could help
p.s. If you aren’t taking advantage of all of the wonderful tools in our Member Tools area then opt-in now by filling in the blanks below.